We continue to look for eligible partners to help us add projects to our database. If your organization fits our criteria, please contact our partnership team through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for partner organizations:
- Either be doing integrated community development or willingly participating in integrated community development initiatives in the communities in which they work
- Values of the organization must align with the values of UEnd
- Transparency: communication with the organization must be available at convenience
- Be capable of demonstrating evidence of success
- Target the poorest of the poor - those in extreme poverty
Projects that we select must be:
- Part of integrated community development efforts
- Target people suffering in extreme poverty
DonorTrust: UEnd's Opensource Project
DonorTrust, the technology that facilitates a new way of giving, will be open-source and available to other non-profit organizations in early 2008. Please support UEnd's development costs for DonorTrust, and other organizational costs, by investing in us.